How To Make Love Longer
Learning how to make love longer just takes a few techniques and a little discipline. Every guy wishes he could make love for just a little longer. There's not a dude on this planet that haven't had an inadvertently quick sex session at some point during their sexual exploits. Sometimes it just catches you. You're in your rhythm and it starts to feel a little too good. Before you can catch yourself, your body goes into automatic mode and you're cleaning up a lot quicker than either of you thought you should be. Don't sweat it. Making love longer is nothing more than fighting through your natural urge to bring yourself to climax. Your ability to make love longer will depend on you being able to pick up on your bodily clues and reacting to stave off an orgasm. Let's learn some techniques to help you make love to her longer.
- The first one. No, it is not a myth. Getting that first climax out of the way before you see your girl will help you a lot. Think about it. You've been thinking about getting down with her all day. You're already worked up and she isn't even there yet. Go ahead and relieve yourself right before you see her. It'll help clear your head and you'll definitely make love longer. Your penis actually goes a little numb for a while after you ejactulate, which means when you're inside her you won't feel the entire sensation right away.
- Basic stuff. You're not the first guy that's wondered how to extend sexual pleasure and you won't be the last. Understanding your body will help you fight off a premature ending. When we're in the moment with our respective lady friends, we want to enjoy the sights, sounds and feelings just like she does. The problem is submersing yourself in all of that too quickly will greatly decrease the amount of time it takes for you to fire one off. Think of it as a job, at least until she's gotten a few orgasms out of the way. Don't think about how hot she is and how good she feels. You'll be mentally turning yourself on which won't help you make love longer. Just worry about getting her off first. Once she's worn out go ahead and think anything you want.
- The change up. You experienced lovers know what this is. This takes perfect timing and hand-eye-penis-possibly-mouth coordination. When you're doing what you do and you feel like the sex is getting too good, you need to give your penis a chance to recoup while simultaneously continuing the pleasure you're giving her. Whatever you do, you don't want to discontinue the pleasure you're giving her or you're making more work for yourself. Just before you get to the point of no return, take your fingers and stimulate her clitoris. Remove your penis and replace it with your tongue or some other equally pleasurable appendage. Be creative. She'll love it. Once your penis is ready, get back in the game. You could even use toys to assist you. You'll save yourself from ejactulating too quickly and she'll think you're trying some sort of pleasure blitz.
- Switching positions. Certain positions are made to stimulate her more than they'll stimulate you. Everyone's different. Use the positions that drive her crazy first, then you can switch them up. Don't be afraid to experiment. Sex is supposed to be fun anyway. Once you find a few positions that cater to you, you'll always have those to fall back on.
- The real point. It's more important to increase the pleasure she receives than it is to make love longer. If you've got her orgasming six times in a 30 minute session, she's not going to care that you can carry on for twenty more minutes. Your job is to rock her to keep her coming back. Oh, and please do not underestimate the usefulness of lots of foreplay before sex. It's your chance to get her hot before your penis even has to suit up for action.