If you're reading this article, chances are you are wondering how to make love to a virgin. To make love to a virgin isn't vastly different from making love to an experienced woman. Virgins these days know a lot about sex; they merely lack field training. Follow these tips, and her first time could well turn out to be her best time.
- Set the atmosphere. Before you even bring your virgin home, start setting the atmosphere. Virgins, especially women, have flowery, romantic ideas about sex. She's thinking flowers, chocolates, sweet nothings, and fuzzy, airbrushed edges. Oblige her by sweeping her off her feet with dinner and dancing, followed up by candlelight and mood music.
- Put her at ease. She will no doubt feel some apprehension about being deflowered if you make love to a virgin. Rub her shoulders and help her relax with a glass of wine, if she's old enough to drink.
- Don't skimp on the foreplay. Just like other girls, virgins like foreplay. In this case, it's all the more important. The more prepared you are to make love to a virgin, the more likely she'll be to have a pleasurable, rather than painful, experience.
- Communicate. Encourage your girl to express her likes and dislikes as you make love to a virgin. If she does something you like, don't be afraid to tell her so. Help her to explore your body as well as your own.
- Appreciate the afterglow. You want her to remember you fondly for many years after you make love to a virgin. Cuddle and pillow talk afterwards.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.