- How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
- Top 10 Ways To Turn A Girl On
- Is Sex With Your Ex a Bad Idea?
- How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend
- How To Have Sex With My Girlfriend
- How To Try Safe Sexual Experiments With Your Girlfriend
- 10 Romantic Coupon Ideas For Girlfriend
How To Make Love To Your Girlfriend
Learning how to make love to your girlfriend can be as easy as stimulating her mind and body the way you want yours to be stimulated. A woman wants to be treated as if she is a rare gem while making love. She wants you to be verbal and expressive. She wants to know when you are enjoying the way she is making you feel. If you don’t, this can be an immediate turn off and things will go “downhill” from there, literally. When making love to your girlfriend, there are a few easy steps you need to remember.
Items you will need to enhance the mood:
- Clean linen
- Great kissing techniques
- Cleanliness The first most important thing to remember is a woman loves cleanliness. She does not want to feel as if she is lying on sheets that every other woman in the city has been on. Wash your sheets and clean your bedroom before inviting your girlfriend over for a romantic night.
- Set the mood Women love romantic music. You can never go wrong with mood music, candlelight and good wine. Find some nice, slow and stimulating music. When you are with her, make sure you gaze directly into her eyes as much as possible. This will give your girlfriend a sense of your intentions about her and the relationship.
- Undress her with your eyes Take time to explore your girlfriend’s body with her clothes on. Let her feel your desire to have her next to you. Give her compliments, hold her hand and then move slowly in for what you want.
- Passionate kissing A passionate kiss will get things started in the right direction. When kissing, make sure she feels your need by holding her close to your body. Pull her close to you and, with permission of course, began undressing your girlfriend. Always start the undressing from the waist up. Anything lower makes it seem like you are only interested in sex. Making love to your girlfriend requires a lot of foreplay. Foreplay will open up doors to great sex.
- Express your desire verbally After you have undressed your girlfriend above the waist, gaze into her eyes and tell her how badly you want her. She will melt into your arms because you will have said and done everything correctly. Women love attention--the more you give, the more you will receive; this goes for in the bedroom as well as outside of the bedroom.
Posted on: Jul. 23, 2010