Want to learn how to make luxury crib bedding to let your baby sleep peacefully? There are many ways to make luxury crib bedding, so just use your imagination. Make a drawing of the bedding before you buy the materials. Additionally, check to make sure the crib is safe for the baby after you build it.
Things you'll need:
- Bedding material
- Measuring tape
- Needle and thread
- Carpenter’s tools
- Figure out how much money you want to spend to make luxury crib bedding. If you are on a tight budget, go to a few stores to find the materials for a good price. If you already have a crib for the baby, all you need is to figure out how to make the crib luxurious by using fancy materials.
- Buy a comfortable mattress for your baby’s crib. Go to a mattress store to pick out a mattress for your baby. Take measuring tape with you so you know how big the mattress is compared to the crib.
- Some luxury crib bedding has see-through drapes hanging from it. If you decide to have drapes hanging over the baby’s crib, make sure the material is breathable so your baby gets enough air when he/she sleeps. Do not pick a material that's not safe for the baby.
- Personalize the bedding with your baby’s name or initials. You can sew the baby's initials into the drapery with one initial on each side as a way to make the bedding luxurious. You can also sew the baby’s name onto some material instead and hang it over the top part of the crib.
- Make sure the bedding's color coordinate with the baby’s room. If you have a boy and his room is painted baby blue, make the luxury crib bedding match the blue or use masculine colors. Use pinks and yellows or other pastel colors for the crib bedding if you have a baby girl.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.