- How To Make Soul Food Baked Macaroni And Cheese
- How To Make Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
- How To Make Old Fashioned Macaroni And Cheese
- How To Cook Macaroni And Cheese
- 5 Easy Grilled Macaroni And Cheese Recipes For National Grilled Cheese Month
- Baked Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- How To Make Macaroni And Cheese Soup
How To Make Macaroni And Cheese In A Crock Pot
To get a very different twist on an old favorite, learn how make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot. When you make it with this method, you can cook in little time and still have a hot meal waiting whenever you are ready to eat. Make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot and you can do other things while it cooks instead of standing over a hot stove.
To make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot, you will need:
- 3 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked macaroni noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- To make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot, cook the noodles first. They should be cooked almost to readiness, but not quite. If they are already fully cooked when you put them in the crock pot, they will not be able to hold their shape. Once you have cooked and drained them, add them to the crock pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix them together.
- Add this mixture to the noodles in the crock pot.
- Set the heat to low and cook for about three hours. When you make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot, keep the lid on tightly.
Some people who make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot use the bread crumbs to top the meal once it's completed, or mix it with additional cheese and add that to the top of the meal once it's almost finished.
Posted on: Sep. 15, 2010