Every good bartender should know how to make a Mae West cocktail. Knowing how to make a Mae West cocktail will make sure your guests will enjoy themselves throughout the evening, and maybe even into the morning. Before you start learning how to make a Mae West cocktail, you will need to gather some ingredients:
To make a Mae West cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glasses
- Crushed Ice
- 1 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz French Vermouth
- 3/4 oz Apricot Brandy
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
Now it is time to learn how to make a Mae West cocktail.
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with the ice. The first step in learning how to make a Mae West cocktail is getting your cocktail shaker ready. To do this, simply fill your cocktail shaker halfway with the ice.
- Add the gin. The next step in this process is to put in the gin. Pour 1 oz. of gin into the glass. Be careful to measure and pour this in nicely.
- Add the French vermouth. To make sure your Mae West cocktail has a good strong kick, add in 1/2 oz. of French Vermouth after the gin has been added.
- Add the apricot brandy. Now add 3/4 oz. of apricot brandy into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the lime juice. Finally, it is time to add 3/4 oz. of lime juice. When you are learning to how to make a Mae West cocktail, it is important to remember to add the lime juice for flavor.
Shake the cocktail shaker. Once all of your ingredients have been added, it is time to shake them up. Shake the cocktail shaker for 10-15 seconds. Remember to shake gently.
- Pour the cocktail into glasses. Now pour the cocktail into a glass.
- Add a lemon peel garnish. The last step in learning how to make a Mae West cocktail is adding a lemon peel to the rim of the glass. Now that you know how to make a Mae West cocktail, it is time to take a sip and enjoy the feel of the drink going down your throat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …