Learning how to make Malibu Rum punch is a quick and easy way to make a great party punch for your next entertaining adventure. Malibu Rum punches, often sweet and fruity, appeal to a wide variety of party guests and tastes. Using Malibu coconut rum in place of more traditional spiced, or dark rum blends gives this rum party punch an added tropical twist.
To make Malibu coconut rum party punch you will need:
- 1 cup grenadine
- 2 cups Malibu coconut rum
- 1 cup dark spiced rum
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Fresh pineapple slices, orange slices, and lime slices for garnish
- 12 oz. lime sherbet (optional)
- Ice ring or cubes
- Large pitcher or mixing bowl
- Party punch bowl and cups
- Mix the rum punch base. Into a large mixing bowl or pitcher, add the Grenadine, the Malibu coconut rum, the spiced rum, the pineapple juice, orange juice, and the freshly squeezed lime juice. Stir well until combined.
- Prepare ice cubes or an ice ring. The rum punch must be served chilled and remain chilled throughout the party. Rather than dilute or water down your rum punch with plain ice cubes, prepare rum punch ice instead by freezing some of the punch into ice cubes or a decorative ice ring.
- Chill the rum punch. Chill the party punch in the refrigerator for a minimum of two to three hours.
- Prepare the Malbu Rum punch bowl. Pour the rum punch into the punch bowl and garnish with the fruit slices. If you wish, float scoops of the lime sherbet on top of the punch for a unique flavor add-in.
- Serve the Malibu Rum Punch in party cups. The recipe serves eight to ten people, so you may need to adjust the recipe quantities depending on the number of guests expected.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...