If you are looking for a new way to serve up a classic mixed drink, it's time to find out how to make a Mango Tonic cocktail. A vodka and tonic is one of the most popular bar drinks of all time. It is simple, straightforward, and doesn't require a lot of steps or ingredients. However, sometimes you feel like something a little different. A Mango Tonic cocktail is a safe bet for someone who wants something familiar, but also a little different. It only takes a few extra seconds during the mixing process to whip up something fun and unexpected to add some variety to your cocktail drinking.
To make a Mango Tonic cocktail, you will need:
- 1 1/4 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz mango liqueur
- dash Angostura bitters
- tonic water
- lime wedge
- tall drinking glass (highball glass)
- stirring stick or spoon
- Fill the glass with liquor. Fill the highball glass halfway with ice. Add the vodka, mango liqueur, and Angostura bitters. The mango liqueur gives a Mango Tonic cocktail a refreshing twist that brings to mind thoughts of hot summer days lounging by the pool or relaxing on a tropical island. Also, use high-quality vodka because the flavor of the vodka will be very noticeable. You can also use a mango-flavored vodka to make a Mango Tonic cocktail with an extra dimension of flavor.
- Add the tonic. Pour tonic water into the glass on top of the liquor until the glass is completely full.
- Mix the drink. Stir gently with a stirring stick or spoon.
- Add the garnish. Place the lime wedge on the rim of the glass and serve cold. Lemon can be used instead of lime for the garnish if desired.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.