How To Make A Mansfield Cocktail
Whether you are visiting Hollywood, live there, or are miles away, always have a true taste of Hollywood in your home when you learn how to make a Mansfield cocktail. This Mansfield cocktail was named after the world renowned Hollywood icon Jayne Mansfield. You are sure to enjoy all of the exotic and tropical flavors which are within this Mansfield cocktail. Jayne Mansfield was the greatest blonde bombshell in Hollywood, which means that the inspiration for this Mansfield cocktail are luscious tropical delights which can only be captured in Hollywood.
What you will need to make a Mansfield Cocktail:
- 2 oz. of very cold vodka (which has preferably sat in the freezer overnight)
- 1 1/2 oz. of Pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz of cream (any kind of cream will do, however heavy whipping cream is the best to use)
- 3/4 oz. of Dole Coconut cream
- 1 dash of grenadine
- Maraschino cherries (to use as a decoration garnish)
- crushed ice
How To make your frozen Mansfield Cocktail:
- Place all of your ingredients into the blender, except the maraschino cherries.
- Puree until it has a smooth consistency.
- Serve your frozen Mansfield Cocktail into a tall highball glass, and garnish with as many maraschino cherries as you feel necessary.
If you are interested in having a thick mixture of this cocktail and not a frozen treat, you can mix all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker. The longer and harder you shake it, the thicker your drink will be.