If you are looking for a new way to prepare your leg of pork, you will want to learn how to make a marinade for leg of pork. The marinade will help to keep your leg of pork tender and juicy. It will also add flavor to the dish. Making this marinade only takes a few minutes.
You will need the following ingredients to make your pork marinade:
- 4 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. oregano
Follow these steps to make your leg of pork marinade:
- Get out a large bowl and pour your extra virgin olive oil in it. Then squeeze your lemon and lime to get one ounce of juice each. Make sure you remove any seeds that fall out.
- Finely chop your onion and your cloves of garlic. Add them to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the thyme, ginger, parsley, and oregano in to the bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and you have your leg of pork marinade.
Cover your leg of pork on all sides with the marinade. Let the legs of pork marinate in the refrigerator for twelve hours.
Orange juice can also be used to marinate leg of pork. This is a good option if you do not have all of the ingredients above.
It is important to make sure your leg of pork is thoroughly cooked before you eat it. A minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F. must be reached, although 155 to 175 degrees F. is preferred.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.