There is no need to head out to a fast food joint for breakfast, since it's easy to know how to make Mcgriddle Breakfast Sandwiches at home. It only takes a few minutes and a handful of ingredients to make a homemade meal that tastes just as good as it's fast food counterpart. It will save you a few bucks and you can stay in your pj's while you do it.
To make a Mcgriddle Breakfast Sandwich you will need:
- A frying pan
- A spatula
- Pancake mix and ingredients listed on the box
- One egg
- Maple Syrup
- A precooked sausage patty
- A slice of american cheese
Making a Mcgriddle breakfast sandwich at home is really very easy.
- Heat your frying pan over medium heat. While the pan is heating, mix your pancake mix according to the box directions. Spoon a 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture into the frying pan for each pancake; you will need to make two pancakes total. When bubbles start to pop up, put 1 tbsp of maple syrup on each pancake and then flip them. Once they are done, set the pancakes on a plate and cover them to keep warm until you are ready to assemble your Mcgriddle.
- Scramble the egg and fry it in the same pan over medium heat. Do your best to keep the egg in one piece so it will all fit on your breakfast sandwich. While the egg is cooking, heat your premade sausage patty in the microwave according to the package directions.
- As soon as the eggs are finished, it's time to assemble your homemade Mcgriddle breakfast sandwich. Layer one pancake, then place the sausage patty on top. Next, fold the egg to fit on the patty and layer it, followed by a slice of cheese, and the second pancake.
Making a Mcgriddle breakfast sandwich at home is fast and easy. It really is a delicious breakfast you can make with just a few ingredients you probably already have on hand, and it takes minimal cooking skills to master it. Enjoy your sandwich!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …