Learning how to make milkshakes is fun, easy and delicious! Milkshakes are a great dessert and a nice cool down in the summertime. You can make any sort of milkshake you want and enjoy the results of your labor.
You will need:
- Ice Cream
- Ice Cubes
- Start with a blender. Make sure you have the top so as not to have an accident! There are many settings to the blender so make sure you press the correct button.
- Determine what sort of milkshake you want. Chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla are the staple flavors. Prepare your ingredients and ready them for use to make milkshakes.
- Load the blender with the ice cream of your choice. Four scoops is usually good when making milkshakes. You can also mix and match depending on what flavors you want and what thickness you want.
- Add two cups of milk. Again you can add more if you wish depending on how thick you wish to make your shake. The milk adds to the creaminess of the ice cream. This is a delicious way to make a milkshake.
- Add one cup of ice cubes. Adding ice will create the milkshake you want to make. Put into the blender along with all your ingredients.
- If you are making strawberry or chocolate milkshakes you can add 4 tsp. of chocolate or strawberry syrup. This will add flavor to the shake and make it the milkshake you desire.
- Blend ingredients. Speed up the process after a few seconds so everything stirs and thickens. If you want a thinner milkshake you can add more milk to make your milkshake this way.
- Add whipped cream, a cherry or whatever else you wish. If you are making it for others, this will make a nice presentation. You can also add sprinkles or chocolate shavings to make the milkshake you made irresistible!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.