How To Make Mini Spring Rolls
If you want to make a delicious snack or appetizer, you need to know how to make mini spring rolls. These mini spring rolls are smaller than regular spring rolls, but are still big on taste. Their size makes them perfect for carrying around and snacking on anytime of day.
You will need the following ingredients for these spring rolls:
- 10 ounces of chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- Mini spring roll wrappers
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add onions, cabbage, carrots and chicken. Allow to stir fry.
- Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Test your seasonings and add more if necessary.
- Remove from heat and allow your mini spring roll filling to cool. You do not want to put the filling on the spring roll wrapper while hot. This should take about half an hour.
- Lay your mini spring roll wrapper diagonally onto a flat surface. If you are unable to find mini spring roll wrappers, you could also use the regular size and cut them in half.
- Place about one tablespoon of your mini spring roll filling near the bottom corner.
- Brush egg along the corner of your mini spring roll, and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat step until you have made all your mini spring rolls.
- Heat oil in a skillet to fry your mini spring rolls.
- When oil is hot, add spring rolls and let cook for about three minutes on each side.
- Remove from oil and place on a paper towel.
- Serve your mini spring rolls with dipping sauce.