How To Make A Modded Controller For Xbox 360
The Xbox 360 is a seventh-generation gaming console designed and distributed by Microsoft, Inc. It offers a variety of games to choose from, online gaming options, multi-player support, the ability to stream movies, Internet connectivity and music play. The only drawback to the Xbox 360 is the controller. It does not fire as quickly as you would like especially with first-person shoot games such as Call of Duty or even Halo. If you want the Xbox 360 controller to shoot continuously with the corresponding virtual guns, you can modify it by inserting a spring coil. You will also need a screwdriver to take the controller apart and then put it back together.
- Take the battery pack out of the controller by pressing battery pack's release button down.
- Remove every screw from the back of the controller with a screwdriver. Place the two halves together.
- Take apart the back of the controller. Do not remove any of the parts inside the controller.
- Push the right button trigger up. Pull it out until it pops free.
- Locate the plus sign on the circular piece of plastic beneath the right button trigger.
- Insert one end of a spring on the plus signed piece of plastic. Attach the other end to the circular slot underneath the right button triggers' head.
- Push the right button trigger back into place. Screw all of the screws you removed back into place. Ensure the controller is put together as it was aside from the modification.