How To Make A Model Boat
Knowing how to make a model boat is both fun and easy. There are a few steps involved but once you are finished you will want to ride. Model boats last forever and are a treasure for any family. They make great decorations on the Christmas tree and are something to brag about.
To make a model boat you will need:
- 10 pop-cycle sticks
- aluminum foil
- Set up an area that will give you lots of room. Glue the pop-cycle sticks together to form the shape of the model boat you wish to create. Let the sticks dry in the sun for 24 hours.
- Cut the card board to cover the bottom of the boat. Glue it to the model boat frame and let dry for 24 hours.
Use the aluminum foil to come up and create the sides of the boat. The sides of the model boat will sparkle in the sun and look attractive on the water.
- Now, use the string and glue a design on the aluminum foil body of the boat. This will make your model boat an individual model. Let the boat dry in the sun for another 24 hours.
- Create a paper flag for the boat. Cut the paper and make a design that will look fancy on the boat.
- Use a pop-cycle stick and set it in the boat for the flag's attachment pole. Use the clay to set the pole in place at the end of the boat. Attach the flag with glue and let dry for 24 hours.
The boat model will be a great display of talent and hard work. This should be a family project as well. Everyone should know how to make a model boat.