How To Make Money On The Net
Many people would love to know how to make money on the net but never try because they are worried about getting caught in a scam. The fact is that although there are many scams online, there are also plenty of legitimate ways to make money from your computer. Here are a few ways to make money on the net that just about anyone can do.
- Write articles for sites like Helium and Associated Content. If you can write a simple 400 word article, you can make money on the net. Both Helium and Associated Content offer up-front payment for every article you write, plus residual income based on how often your article is viewed. Many writers make more than $1000 a month writing simple articles about things they know. So can you.
- Start a blog about something you are familiar with. If you do not like the idea of writing for someone else, you can always write for yourself. Create a blog about something you like and are passionate about. Then make sure that your blog is making money with Adsense so that when visitors click on ads with your blog, you make money. It is an easy way to make money writing about something you love.
- Find items that you can sell on eBay. Auction sites like eBay are still a great way to make money online. Many people sell items that they made themselves, good deals they pick up at yard sales or even their services to make money. Anything really goes on eBay, so find your niche and start earning some extra money.
- Sell pictures you take on sites like Shuttershock.com. If you can take good pictures with a digital camera, you can make money on the net. Simply upload the pictures you are willing to sell and every time someone uses your photo, you make money.
- Sign up for free trials and get paid. Sites like Cashcrate.com and InboxDollars.com will pay you to sign up for free trial offers. Simply sign up for a free trial through the site and then cancel the trial before you get charged. Many people do this to earn an extra $500 a month when money is tight.
- Find freelance jobs in your current field on sites like oDesk and Freelancer.com.If you are already in a field where you can work on the computer, see if you can turn that into a freelance job. Post your skills and respond to job posts in on these sites and you will be able to make money on the net doing something you are already used to doing.