If you have ever wondered how people have been able to win at slots while you haven’t, then you will want to know how to make money playing casino slots. Fortunately, there are some things that you can do so that you can start winning too. Once you begin to make money playing casino slots, you will enjoy it so much that you will want to keep on doing it.
To play casino slots you will need:
- Lots of patience
- No more money than you can afford to lose
- Loads of luck
- Walk around the casino floor looking for the highest traffic areas. These areas are usually around the change counter, main aisle and any entrances. This is where you will make money playing casino slots because the casino wants other people to see you win.
- Watch for the progressive casino slots machines. See how close they are to paying out. If they are close, these are the ones that you want to play.
- Look for casino slots machines that have had a lot of money put into them but haven’t paid out in a long time. This is an advantage to you because it is bound to pay out soon.
- Play the maximum number of pay lines that are available. Of course, you only want to do this if you can afford it. Nevertheless, this is important because most casino slot machines will not pay you the jackpot if the maximum number of lines on the machine haven’t been chosen.
- Avoid casino slots machines that have recently paid out, especially if they have just paid out a lot of money. It probably won’t pay out again soon and if it does, it will only be for a small amount of money.
- Read the pay table and payout percentages. Remember, the coolest, loudest machine won't necessarily pay out the most cash.
- Don’t choose your casino slots machine based upon the symbols that are on it. Payouts aren’t based on such things as bars, lucky 7s and cherries. The number of reels is important. The more reels, the longer it will take to win.
- Avoid the casino slots machines that are close to the table games. Casino owners don’t want those who are playing table games to be distracted by the slots players.
- Avoid gimmick casino slots machines. This includes the super sized slot machine. While they may look good, looks can be deceiving.
- Scout for a “feeder.” This is someone who has continually fed a machine even though it hasn’t paid off. Whenever they go to get more coins, take the machine and see if it hits within your first dozen tries. If not, move on.
- Avoid the popular machines. This includes games like Wheel of Fortune, Deal or No Deal and Elvis. People will play these games no matter what. Casinos know this so they don’t set them to pay out as often.
While you want to make money playing casino slots, you still need to gamble responsibly. Only take the money with you that you are willing to lose. If you have a problem doing this, then you may not want to play casino slots.
A Florida man, Bill Seebeck hit one hell of a jackpot. Playing the $4 slots, he hit the biggest jackpot in the hist ...
Jose Cada set a world record recently when, at 21, he became the youngest player to ever to win the World Series of Poke ...
Cheap restaurants in Las Vegas might be hard to find for losers like you. You lost your shirt at the slots, you're hungr ...