There are a number of ways you can figure out how to make money. Most importantly, if you want to get the most of your money, you will need to know how to manage it successfully. Once you have figured that out, it’s time to start making some cash!
- Sell something. If you need to make money fast, the best way to do so is to sell something. If you have something laying around that you never use, sell it to a pawn shop, on eBay, or have a garage sale to get rid of unwanted items.
- Panhandle. Make a sign and beg for money on the street corner. It’s not quick money, but it is a good way to make money without doing a lot of work.
- “Donate” plasma. Plasma resource centers will pay you for the time you spend donating your plasma, which is just a component of blood. It’s a good way to make easy money as long as needles don’t make you queasy.
- Recycle. If you are broke from buying too much soda, you can make money by turning the cans in to a recycling center.
- Take surveys online. You can make money or earn points toward gift cards by signing up to take surveys. It’s slow going, but usually pays off in the end.
- Start a blog. A blog, or web log, is a creative writing outlet with which you can make money by selling space to advertisers. It doesn’t pay very well unless your blog gets a lot of traffic, but it beats not getting paid at all.
- Get a job. A good way to make money is to get an honest job. It may not be quick, and it may not be easy, but you will be compensated for your effort.
- Start your own business. Become a business owner by doing what you love to make money. Start a dog-walking business, baby-sitting gig, or become a freelance writer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...