How To Make More Cum
If you have been disappointed by the amount you cum, then this guide will help you learn how to make more cum. Normal male cum can range from 0.1 to 10 millimeters of fluid when cumming. There are many benefits as to more cum. First, you increase your chance of fertility when you are making more cum. Second, you will experience a much more intensified orgasms when you cum more. Lastly, the ability to make more cum also means that you can last longer during sex. So, here it is the guide to make more cum.
To make more cum, you will need:
- supplements (such as Daily Multivitamins)
- Zinc supplements (optional)
- Food is essential when you want to make more cum. Your body needs the proper dietary aid. Zinc is one of the substance that have found to be effective when in making more cum. One of the natural food that contain high Zinc is oyster. That is exactly why raw oyster is very popular among middle age men. If you do not want to eat or do not have access to such food, then you should consider adding Zinc supplements, which are available at your local grocery stores, to in addition to your regular diet.
- Do not get enough nutrient from the food? No problem, but you will need some supplements. Cumming is incredibly demanding on the body, and you will need all the vitamins and minerals. You can easily buy a bottle of supplements at any of your local grocery stores.
- Conserve your cum. Study shows that by being abstinence for a longer period of time, you can potentially make more cum. So, if you do not generate a lot of cum, then you should consider not to masturbate, and save those cum for the ladies.
Warning: This is not medical advice. There can be medical conditions associated with low volume of cum, such as hypospermia. Please consult with your doctor if you are unable to cum more continuously.