Want to know how to make a Moscow Mule? The Moscow Mule created during World War II and started the vodka craze that would reach into the 50s. Now people refer to the Moscow Mule as the Smirnoff Mule.
When making a Moscow Mule, you will need the following items:
- 2 ounces of Vodka
- 3 ounces of Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
- 2 ounces of Lime Juice
- Crushed Ice Cubes
- Garnish: Cucumber (optional)
- Shaker Glass
- Highball Glass
How to make a Moscow Mule:
- Add crushed ice cubes into the shaker glass. You can add as many or few ice cubes as you prefer in this drink. You do not have to add all the ice cubes into your high ball glass.
- Add your lime juice directly onto the ice in the shaker glass. You can use lime juice or squeeze the juice directly from the lime.
- Add your 2 ounces of Vodka into the shaker glass. You can add as much or little vodka as you prefer into the glass.
- Add your Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer into the shaker glass. In most recipes, this is where you are going to add to taste. You can add the directed amount or add until you get the taste that you desire.
- Mix the ingredients together thoroughly. You can use a spoon or straw.
- Strain the drink into the highball glass. You can use all of the ice or part of the ice in your cocktail glass.
- Garnish your drink with a cucumber if desired. You will just add the cucumber to the rim of your glass. It will make the drink have a different taste and it will also give your drink a festive, yet elegant look.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Ginger ale isn't a beverage to be consumed only when you're feeling a little queasy. A crisp, refreshing ginger ale is a ...
In a case of, “let’s add two awesome things together and see what happens,” bacon-flavored vodka has become enough of a ...
Drinking vodka has some big advantages over drinking beer, wine or other hard drinks like Scotch, tequila or gin. For on ...