You've been enjoying the ride on your bike, but now you want to know how to make the motorcycle exhaust pipes louder. Most motorcycle exhaust pipes generally are made quiet, and some riders like the quietness while other riders want their bike to be heard. Making motorcycle exhaust pipes louder will make your bike riding experience more aggressive. You will definitely turn heads and gain more attention by making the exhaust pipes louder. You can learn how to make your motorcycle exhaust pipes louder by following some basic step and having some basic tools.
To make motorcycle exhaust pipes louder you need:
- slip-on exhaust pipes (that will enhance performance)
- socket wrench set
- adjustable wrench
- Remove all bolts from your existing pipe. Locate, loosen, and remove any bolts or brackets that are holding your exhaust pipe in place. Depending upon the make of your bike, the exhaust pipe might be located under your seat. If this is the case you must remove your seat and the plastic tail section of your motorcycle. This will allow you to reach all of the bolts that are holding your exhaust pipe in place.
- Remove your exhaust pipe. On the bottom of your motorcycle disconnect the existing exhaust pipe from the main exhaust pipe. If there is a bracket holding it in place use the proper size socket wrench or adjustable wrench to loosen the nut and bolt if needed. If there is a lever on the bracket holding it in place, simply lift the lever to remove the exhaust pipe.
- Install your exhaust pipe. Slip the new exhaust pipe onto the main exhaust pipe that is located on the bottom of your motorcycle. Use the same steps that your removed the old one, but in reverse. Use any new brackets that where included with your new exhaust pipe to mount it to your bike. If needed, use the instruction manual for a reference.
- Ensure that the new pipe is secure. Check to make sure that the new pipe is completely secured to the main exhaust pipe. Double check the necessary bolts or brackets on the bottom of your motorcycle. Start up your bike and enjoy the new loud sound of your new exhaust pipe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.