How To Make A Move On The Second Date
Learn how to make a move on the second date. A first date can be a little scary stomach might be in knots, you don’t know how things are going to turn out, even though you hope for the best. Odds are if the first date is a flop than the chances for a second date is slim to none. Try to make a good impression on the first date so you can get a second date.
- Good first impression. You and your date got along great! Even if she was a little nervous at the start of the date, you got her to relax with you and feel comfortable. She will more than likely want a second date where you can make a move on her, that she want mind.
- Take cues from her. Be sure to be very observant of her attitude towards you. Does she seem warm and inviting like perhaps she wouldn’t mind you getting a bit closer to her? If she doesn’t give off that vibe it might not be that she doesn’t like you, but just want to take things a bit slower. So this may not be a good time to make a move.
- Body language. This is silent communication that expresses a lot about what a person is thinking and how they are feeling. If you are reading her right her body language along will tell you she’s ready for you to make a move on her. Is she turning her body towards you or away from you, playing with her hair, stroking her neck, caressing her chest? These are all tell-tale signs that she is really feeling you and the opportunity to make a move is here.
- Sit near her. The two of you may be very attracted to one another, but if you are sitting across from her on your date you are not giving that physical connection a chance to intensify. The warmth of your breath as you whisper in her ear, your shoulder against her shoulder, the touch of your hand on hers and the scent of your cologne are little things that will draw her into you and make it easier for you to make a move.
- A gentle kiss on the cheek is a subtle way make to a move. So you want risk her rejecting you and you feeling to embarrass to ever try to kiss her again. When you are sitting next to her give her a gentle kiss on the cheek and just say I hope you don’t mind, I’m was just having a really good time with you. I’m sure she will think it’s very sweet. Girls don’t like it when guys try to be too aggressive at an early stage in the game. After that sweet kiss on the cheek if she starts to gaze into your eyes like she wants more. She maybe inviting you to make a move and plant a gentle kiss on her lips.
You will know when the time is right to make a move. Just let the date flow naturally. If you really like her don't push the issue that may push her away. Take your time and the moment will present itself loud and clear.