How To Make A Muddled Rebuttal Cocktail
If you are looking for a simple cocktail to serve your dinner guests, you will want to learn how to make a muddled rebuttal cocktail. This cocktail is made with fresh raspberries, lemonade, and vodka. It is especially delicious on a hot summer evening. You also don't have to wait until after dinner to serve your cocktail because it tastes great with food.
You will need the following items to make your muddled rebuttal cocktail:
- 5 medium sized raspberries
- 1 tsp. household sugar
- Small bowl
- Drink glass
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
- 2 oz. Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- 6 oz. lemonade
- Drink umbrella
Follow these steps to make your muddled rebuttal cocktail:
- Place your raspberries in a bowl. Sprinkle the sugar on top of them. Then gently mix (muddle) the two ingredients together.
- Spoon the sugar coated raspberries into the bottom of your drink glass. Then set your ice cubes on top of the raspberries.
- Pour your Grey Goose Le Citron vodka over the ice cubes and the raspberries. There is no need to mix the ingredients.
Add your lemonade. As you do this the ingredients will mix together on their own.
- Top with a drink umbrella. This is purely for decoration.
- If you absolutely hate raspberries, you can substitute them with strawberries, or blackberries.
- For fun, you may want to zest a lemon and sprinkle it on top of the muddled rebuttal cocktail.
- It is never okay to drink and drive. Always be aware of your limit. Alcohol should be consumed in moderation.