How To Make Musical Instruments
When you don’t have the time or the money to go out and buy the real things, it’s great to know how to make musical instruments. All types of musical instruments can be made out of every day household items; it just takes a little creativity and imagination. To make musical instruments that are popular, just follow the directions, and you’ll be jamming in no time!
To make musical instruments, you will need:
- 2 heavy duty paper plates
- Jingle bells
- Hole puncher
- Tall jars or glasses
- 1 or 2 spoons
- Making a tambourine is easy and simple, and it only requires a few everyday objects. It’s definitely one of the easier musical instruments to make. Begin by bringing your two paper plates together, and having them face each other.
- Using your stapler or your glue, attach them together around the edges.
- Next, use your hole puncher to place holes around the edges of the plates.
- Cut some string into small portions and tie the bells to the plates using the holes. Once you’re done, your tambourine is ready to play!
Next, you can make a xylophone which can easily be done in just a few minutes. Using your glasses or jars that you’ve picked out, pour different amounts of water into them.
Keep in mind that the more water you pour into a glass, the lower the tune will be.
- Using your one or two spoons, simply hit the edges of the glasses gently.
By combining your tambourine with xylophone you could make some pretty catchy beats. Have fun with your new musical instruments.