Something you've no doubt wondered yourself is how to make your own edible massage oil. And with good reason. When making your own massage oil, you know for a fact what ingredients the massage oil is made of. Homemade massage oil is also better for the skin and less likely to develop allergies. Regular store-bought lotions can cause a sticky, greasy unpleasant residue. Edible massage oil can add a spark to your sex life and make foreplay a more enjoyable, sexy experience.
To make your own edible massage oil, you will need:
- 1.5 oz. of almond oil
- 1 oz. of grape seed oil
- 1 oz. of apricot kernel oil
- 0.5 oz. of sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp. of your choice natural flavor oils
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Empty squeeze bottle or dropper bottle at least four ounces in size
- Mix the almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil, sunflower oil and natural flavor oils thoroughly in a mixing bowl, preferably using a wooden spoon.
- Spoon mixture into desired container.
- Warm your edible massage oil in its own container in a warm water bath prior to using.
- This recipe makes four ounces of edible massage oil.
- Your edible massage oil will have a shelf life of two to three months.
- Don't store your edible massage oil in the refrigerator, as doing so will cause your massage oil to solidify.
- If you plan on using your homemade edible massage oil with another person, check to see if she has any food allergies before you use this massage oil on her skin, as doing so could cause a potentially severe allergic reaction.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.