How To Make A Myron Royce Cocktail
To experience a new, fruity cocktail, learn how to make a Myron Royce cocktail. A Myron Royce cocktail combines several juices to create a unique, fruity alcoholic beverage. This cocktail can be served either straight up in a cocktail glass or in a highball glass with ice and topped with club soda. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual Myron Royce cocktail.
To make a Myron Royce cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail strainer
- Crushed ice
- Chilled cocktail glass
- Two oz. of rum
- One-half oz. of lime juice
- One-fourth oz. of lemon juice
- One-fourth oz. of orange juice
- Dash of sherry
- Orange wedge for garnish
- Fill the cocktail glass half way with crushed ice. Place ice in the cocktail glass while you are preparing the Myron Royce cocktail so that the glass is chilled when you are ready to serve the beverage.
- Pour the rum, lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, grenadine syrup and sherry in the cocktail shaker. Cover the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Shake for approximately fifteen seconds.
- Remove the ice from the cocktail glass. Pour the contents of the cocktail shaker using the cocktail strainer into the chilled cocktail glass. When using a highball glass, fill the glass with ice and strain the contents of the cocktail shaker. Top with club soda.
- Garnish the drink with an orange wedge. The Myron Royce cocktail is now ready to serve. For best results, enjoy immediately.
Tips & Warnings:
- When available, use fresh juices to make the Myron Royce cocktail.
- A Myron Royce cocktail is an alcoholic beverage and should be enjoy responsibly.