How To Make A Myspace Banner
Want to learn how to make a Myspace Banner that looks great? You can use a free online tool that will help you build a perfect, customized Myspace Banner in minutes. Choose the font you want, the color, the background—and you’re done! It’s that simple. Once you finish making your Myspace Banner, copy the code provided into your Myspace profile, and the banner will appear on your Myspace page. Here are the steps to make a Myspace Banner without having to download anything.
- Choose a Myspace Banner Builder. You’ll find many free banner building tools on the web. An excellent one comes from Style Profile. When you make a Myspace Banner with a free online tool, you’ll end up with a credit line on the banner that shows where you made it. In the case of Style Profile you can make this text small enough to be hardly noticeable. Begin making your Myspace banner by logging onto the banner builder.
- Choose the font size for the first line. The ad portion of the banner, the words that give credit to the banner maker website, come in the first line. Scroll down the page until you see the section with drop-down menus. Select a a small font for the first line. Scroll back up to see what your choice looks like. Right now, the first line looks very prominent even in small font but when you are done making your Myspace banner the proportions of the second line will obliterate the first.
- Choose the font for the second line. When you make a Myspace banner the second line will convey the banner message. You can fit three to four large words. Choose a large font size. You can go back and change the size further after you choose the font style in step 5.
- Choose the Color for your banner. As you make your Myspace banner you can choose the color of four sections: the background, first line, second line and border. By clicking on the square of color, you can find out the code for each color. When you find a color you like, copy the code into the open boxes below to populate the four fields. Always scroll back up to see your choice in the sample banner.
- Choose the font style of your banner. The banner building tool lets you see a variety of fonts. Choose your favorite for the first and second line and scroll up to look at the result. Change the font sizes if needed, but in order to see the change in the sample banner you’ll need to choose a different font each time.
- Choose a background image for your banner. Choose from the provided banner background images or loud your own background from an image you have on your computer.
- Preview and save your Myspace banner. Finish making your Myspace banner by hitting “preview” then “save” when you’re done making final changes to your banner.
- Copy the banner code. A box of code will now appear. Copy the code and log into your Myspace account and go to your profile, About Me section and paste the code.
- Ready-made Myspace banners. You can also go to Myspace and get the code for ready-made banners.