How To Make A MySpace
Knowing how to make a MySpace can get you connected to millions of people around the world. The social networking site focuses its attention on the individuality of the user. Unlike other networks, MySpace allows its users to create an individual page, unique to them, showcasing their personality. The slideshow generator is one way to show off your personal likes, dislikes, or just yourself.
To Make a Myspace you will need:
- Internet access
- Email address
- Visit the official MySpace site at http://www.myspace.com/. The first step to make a MySpace is to visit the site.
- Click "Sign Up". On the right side of the main site page there is a large yellow square which says "Sign Up". To make a MySpace, click here.
- Use your email address and enter the requested information. The next step to make a MySpace is to enter all the required information including a email address for confirmation.
- Confirm the account. The next step to make a MySpace is to go to the provided email account and click the confirmation email. This will take you back to the newly created page when you click on the link.
- Build your profile. To make a MySpace, click the "Edit Profile" and fill in the blanks with the info you wish everyone to see.
- Click 'Customize". To make a MySpace special, click the customize and select the layout and colors for the page.
- Upload pictures. Clck on "Photos" from the homepage and choose "Upload". Select pictures from your computer and click "Slideshow Generator" to make a MySpace slideshow of your pictures to show on your profile page.
- Find friends. Invite people you know, or would like to meet to your new page. You can use the search option at the top of the Myspace page.