Do you want to know how to make a Nike Just Do It t-shirt? The Nike brand dominates the sports world and no Nike gear is more popular than its signature swoosh and “Just Do It” mantra. Now you can made and wear the gear like a champion.
To make a “Just Do It” t-shirt, you will need:
- A stencil or drawing of the Nike Just Do It Logo
- Plain sheet of iron-on material
- Craft pencil
- Scissors or X-acto knife
- A plain cotton t-shirt
- Light cloth or sheet
- Using a craft pencil, trace the drawing or stencil of the Nike logo and “Just Do It” wording onto the plain sheet of iron-on material.
- Using scissors or a craft knife, cut around the traced images. Be careful to cut through all the layers of the iron-on material including any adhesive and the backing.
- Lay the pieces face-up on the t-shirt in the desired pattern/arrangement. Double-check spacing and layout–once they’re ironed-on, there’s no going back.
- Remove any paper backing and secure onto the shirt one at a time with the adhesive side down.
- Cover the pieces carefully with a light cloth or sheet (if using a sheet, fold it in half). Using the iron pre-heated to “cotton,” heat the iron-on pieces for 30 seconds (unless otherwise noted by the packaging), being careful to secure edges and corners with extra pressure.
- Allow the pieces to cool and gently turn the t-shirt inside-out. Iron the underside again for 30 seconds, applying extra pressure to edges and corners.
- Check for any spots that may need a “touch up” with the iron, both front and back.
Once the ironing is complete, the Nike "Just Do It" t-shirt ready to rock. When ready to to wash, make sure to always turn the shirt inside out to protect the pieces from getting damaged and prolong the life of the t-shirt.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…