How To Make A Nike Sponsorship Request
Learning how to make a Nike Sponsorship request can come in handy for teams. Nike is known to provide help, and assistance in the form of equipment, and gear for many athletics teams that qualify. However, if you are a professional athlete looking for Nike Corporate sponsorship you should hire an agent for that. Getting Nike sponsorship is not nearly as hard as it may seem. Here are a few steps that will help you make a Nike Sponsorship Request.
To make a Nike Sponsorship Request, you will need:
- to fill out a Nike sponsorship application
- to fill out the request for product donation application
- a 990 form
- Valid Charity tax identification
- Go to the website. Visit the official Nike biz website to fill out your sponsorship application. Nike has a list of eligibility requirements on the website that you should look over before applying. For example, Nike will not give you money for personal or educational reasons or political campaigns. Select your region to continue to the application. If you are looking for financial sponsorship from Nike they request that you print out the application, and mail it directly to them.
- Forms. In the application you will be asked to give information about your status, whether you are a nonprofit or a school team. They ask you for your 990 form, and proof that the IRS determines you a qualified charity. Make sure that you have all of these forms and whatever else Nike may request as this will ensure you a better chance of receiving a sponsorship.
- Send in the application. Once you are done click yes to agree with the terms and agreement and then you will be redirected to the request for product donation page. This page is the official application that allows you to get product sponsorship. Once you are done send in all of your forms, and paperwork to the Nike Corporate Office, the address can be located on the Nike Biz website.
Even though you know how to make a Nike sponsorship request, it may take up to 90 days for Nike to send you a reply.