Need to know how to make a Northern Lights cocktail. This is one of the those few cocktails that combine fruit juices with good ol’ whiskey. It’s has an interesting taste and is definitely something worth trying. In reverence to its name, or because of it, the whiskey of choice is Yukon Jack.
To make a Northern Lights cocktail you will need:
- 2 oz Yukon Jack Canadian Whiskey
- 1 dash Peach schnapps
- Orange juice
- Cranberry juice
- Highball glass
- Step One Ingredients:To make a Northern Lights cocktail you need Yukon Jack Canadian whiskey, peach schnapps, orange juice, and cranberry juice. You should stick with the Yukon Jack Canadian whiskey, unless it really is impossible for you to find it.
- Step Two Glass:The Northern Lights cocktail is served in an old-fashioned highball glass. Of course you can serve it in whatever you want, but it’s not a small drink so be careful if you try to mix it in a smaller glass. You might run out of room for some of the ingredients.
- Step Three Mix:To make a Northern Lights cocktail you need to first fill the old-fashioned highball glass with ice, then pour the two ounces of Yukon Jack Canadian whiskey and then the dash peach schnapps. Then fill the rest of the glass equally with orange juice and cranberry juice until you’re happy with it.
- Step Four Drink:It might be served cold, but this drink is guaranteed to warm you up. Enjoy it on a cold winter night or any time really.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.