If you want to know how to make a Nutty Irishman shooter, it’s really quite simple. First you have to trap an Irish dude. One way to be sure he is Irish is find out what his last name is. If it starts with the prefixes “Mc” or “O” you’ve got a winner! Now turning Mr. O’Toole into a nutty Irishman will requires stripping him naked, coating him in chocolate and rolling him in ground pecans. Not appealing to you guys? That's OK, because we've found another just as fun (and easier) way to make a nutty Irishman shooter that you boys can enjoy too. The Nutty Irishman Shooter is sweet nutty alcoholic shot or cocktail for those who enjoy a sweet and creamy cocktail in just under 60 seconds. We'll refrain from inserting a dirty joke here.
You will need:
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1 oz Cream
- A Cocktail Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice – Depending on the size of your shaker (yes, size does matter), fill it halfway with ice for a large shaker and all the way for a smaller one.
- Add your ingredients – Measure Frangelico, Bailey’s, and cream and pour all three of the ingredients into your shaker full of ice.
- Shake – The key to being able to make a Nutty Irishman is in the shaking. Shake it to the east, shake it to the west, and share it with the chick that you like the best! Shake your cocktail until it is well blended and just a bit frothy.
- Serve – If you’d like to make Nutty Irishman shots, strain the cocktail into shot glasses. For a cocktail version, pour the entire contents into the shaker, ice and all.
Now it’s time to enjoy. No matter what your heritage is, you can make this delicious drink in seconds, with ease. After a few rounds you may just become a nutty Irishman yourself!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …