How To Make Orange Julius
Learning how to make an Orange Julius is an easy and tasty task. If you have never had the opportunity to try orange Julius, then you are surely missing out, and you should. If you feel like you want to try this orange deliciousness, listen up!
To make orange Julius, you will need:
- one cup Orange Juice, ¼ cup of white sugar
- one cup of water, one cup of milk, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
four ice cubes (more if you desire)
- To start making your orange Julius drink you want to add your orange juice and sugar in a blender, and start blending. You are only blending enough to mix it in, so a total of 30 seconds or so will be all you need. When you are finished, check and make sure everything is mixed perfectly.
- Next, you are going to add the rest of the ingredients to the blender, the water, milk and vanilla extract! Again, you will want to blend until everything is well mixed. If you find that not everything seems to be blending well, it might be your blender, so leave in a little longer.
- Lastly, you want to add your ice to the mix, and break the ice cubes down to make somewhat chipped ice cubes. This could take up to five minutes, but it will bring your whole orange Julius together. When everything is finished, pour into glasses right away, and enjoy, if you want to save some, you can leave in the fridge for up to an hour, or through in your freezer. This drink is not well saved, so when you are making it, make what you can drink so you do not waste anything.
An Orange Julius is not something new, but many people never had the opportunity to try it, or have even heard of it. If you have a sweet tooth, this is a great recipe for you to try, if you feel like you need more or less of any one ingredient, feel free to tweak the recipe to your own liking. Enjoy your Orange Julius!