If you are a cycling enthusiast, you'll want to learn about how to make organic energy bars for cycling. Energy bars are the perfect take-along food for cyclists. They're portable, packed with long-lasting carbs for energy, and customizable for specific tastes. And, if you choose to make them organic, they can be quite healthy for you too. Learn how to make your own organic energy bars for cycling:
What you'll need:
- 1 organic egg
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 cup organic granola
- 1/4 cup organic almonds, chopped (or your favorite nut)
- 1/4 cup organic sunflower seeds (or your favorite seed)
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1/2 cup organic chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- a large bowl
- an 8-inch square baking pan
- Preheat the oven and prepare the pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8-inch square baking pan by buttering the inside. Apply the butter thickly to prevent the organic energy bars from sticking.
- Begin mixing. Beat the egg, vanilla and sugar together in the bowl. Add the granola, raisins, chocolate chips,nuts and seeds to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Bake. Pour the organic energy bar mixture into the prepared pan. Distribute the organic energy bar mixture evenly in the pan, then press firmly to create an even, compacted surface. Bake the organic energy bars for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool before cutting into bars. This recipe for organic energy bars is perfect for use when you are cycling
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.