Need to know how to make an Original Sin cocktail? Well, there's nothing naughty about a well made Original Sin cocktail! Although several beverages claim the name of Original Sin, there's really only one cocktail that can match flavor to name – that's the Appletini, aka Original Sin Cocktail. This delicious cocktail is sure to have you doing some sinning of your own. So, hold onto your hats – mix up a batch of Original Sins and start having some real fun.
To make an Original Sin cocktail, you will need:
- A martini glass
- A good quality vodka – don't skimp here as it's the basis for the best Original Sin martini. If you can find an apple flavored vodka, you're ahead of the game!
- Sour apple schnapps
- Apple cider (or sour mix).
- Apple slices for garnish
- Optional – add lime juice if you really want a pucker.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full of crushed ice and add in two ounces of vodka and one ounce of sour apple schnapps. Shake briefly.
- Add in two ounces of apple cider or, if you prefer a more sour taste, substitute sour mix for the apple cider. If you really want to add pucker to the flavor, add in the juice from a half of a fresh lime.
- Shake vigorously for at least a minute.
- Pour drink into an ice cold martini glass. You'll know you've got it shaken just right if there are ice crystals floating on top of the Original Sin cocktail.
- Garnish the glass with a slice of apple and you're good to go!
Adam would never have approved but Eve would have been getting the party started!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.