Need to know how to make an Original Sin cocktail? Well, there's nothing naughty about a well made Original Sin cocktail! Although several beverages claim the name of Original Sin, there's really only one cocktail that can match flavor to name – that's the Appletini, aka Original Sin Cocktail. This delicious cocktail is sure to have you doing some sinning of your own. So, hold onto your hats – mix up a batch of Original Sins and start having some real fun.
To make an Original Sin cocktail, you will need:
- A martini glass
- A good quality vodka – don't skimp here as it's the basis for the best Original Sin martini. If you can find an apple flavored vodka, you're ahead of the game!
- Sour apple schnapps
- Apple cider (or sour mix).
- Apple slices for garnish
- Optional – add lime juice if you really want a pucker.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full of crushed ice and add in two ounces of vodka and one ounce of sour apple schnapps. Shake briefly.
- Add in two ounces of apple cider or, if you prefer a more sour taste, substitute sour mix for the apple cider. If you really want to add pucker to the flavor, add in the juice from a half of a fresh lime.
- Shake vigorously for at least a minute.
- Pour drink into an ice cold martini glass. You'll know you've got it shaken just right if there are ice crystals floating on top of the Original Sin cocktail.
- Garnish the glass with a slice of apple and you're good to go!
Adam would never have approved but Eve would have been getting the party started!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.