How To Make Outback Steakhouse Summer Adventure Entree
Need to know how to make an Outback Steakhouse Summer Adventure entrée from your very own home? Outback Steakhouse has the best steaks out there, and it’s fairly easy to replicate Outback's Summer Adventure entrée from your own kitchen. The key is to make a great marinade and excellent potatoes to go alongside the Summer Adventure entrée. Outback Steakhouse is famous for the quality of its steaks, but their mashed potatoes and twice-baked potatoes are also delicious and pair each other beautifully. The best way to make the Summer Adventure entrée at home is to make sure you buy quality steaks. The quality of the sirloin will be instrumental in making an authentic-tasting Outback Steakhouse Summer Adventure entrée.
To make the Outback Steakhouse Summer Adventure entrée, you will need:
- Quality four-ounce sirloin steaks
- A brown sugar and Scottish ale marinade
- Baked potatoes
- Twice-baked potatoes
- House salad
- Ranch dressing
- Pumpernickel bread rolls
- Bacon bits
- Gather all of your supplies. Make sure you bought a very high-quality sirloin steak.
- Marinate your steaks according to the recipe you have selected. A simple internet search will pull up lots of choices. Make sure you find a marinade that contains Scottish ale and brown sugar. Marinate your steaks overnight.
- Bake your potatoes. You can do this step early in the day. Remove the insides of the potatoes and add the ingredients in the twice-baked potato recipe you have selected. Add lots more butter and sour cream. Top with cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
- Prepare a house salad with juicy tomatoes. Buy a high-quality ranch dressing that is especially creamy, or find a recipe to make your own.
- Cook the steaks according to your preference in a skillet. Serve with pumpernickel bread rolls and lots of butter to create an authentic Outback Steakhouse experience!