How To Make A Paintball Cannon
If you don't know how to make a paintball cannon, the task can seem daunting. Making a paintball cannon is easy and fun, especially if you've got some help! Enjoy crafting your own paintball cannon in the comfort of your home, garage or warehouse with these easy steps.
Things you'll need:
- One 3" PCV pipe (7 inches long)
- One 3 1/2 PCV pipe (7 inches long)
- Two 3" PCV couplings
- Two 3 1/2" Adaptor caps
- Two gas grill ignition switches
- Cement glue
- Glue together 3" adaptor cap and 3" PCV coupling using PCV cement glue. Press cap and coupling together for twenty seconds to ensure adhesion.
- Glue together 3 1/2" adaptor cap and 3 1/2 PCV coupling using PCV cement glue. Press cap and coupling together for twenty seconds.
- Cut 3" PCV pipe such that only two inches will be exposed when pipe is placed between the two couplings.
- Screw adapter ends onto the pipe at both sides to attach the couplings to the PCV pipe.
- Drill a hole approximately 0.5 inches in diameter in the center of the exposed pipe.
- Tape two 15-inch grill ignition switch wires together. Place taped-together wires through PCV pipe. Peel 1" of coating from ignition wires with pliers.
- Spray a light coating of hairspray in the interior of the paintball cannon barrel.
- To load the paintball cannon cannon, place newspapers inside barrel, then paintballs. Press grill ignition switch.
- Ensure that paintball cannon is at least three feet away from target
- Do not use paintball cannons in the presence of children, the elderly or pets.