If you're tired of not being able to get paint rounds off fast enough, learn how to make a paintball gun automatic. Many paintball guns are capable of automatic fire with a little modification, so make sure you have a model that someone has successfully modified first.
You will need:
- Paintball gun
- Paintball gun toolset, including Allen wrenches
- Electronic grip kit or response trigger kit
- Electric hopper
- Compressed air tank
- Remove air source and empty paintballs. Working on a loaded, potentially live paintball gun is pretty dumb, so play it safe.
- Remove stock trigger frame grip. After unscrewing the Allen screws that hold the trigger frame in place, loosen and gently remove the stock frame. Make sure you aren't rough because you can easily damage the internal components. Replace it with the electronic grip kit. Make sure you line the internal parts of the grip with the internal parts of the gun. Replace the Allen screws, but do not over-tighten.
- Install electric hopper. Without the electric hopper to agitate the paintballs before they're fed into the paintball gun, you'll be able to fire, but unable to meet the needs of a faster rate of ammo consumption, which may lead to a foul up. Get rid of your old hopper and replace it with an electric version.
- Replace CO2 tank with compressed air tank. This is easy, simply screw the new tank into the air receptacle on the bottom of the frame. Compressed air is more consistent and efficient, so you'll be able to sustain rapid fire more readily.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …