How To Make Paintball Gun
Paintball guns and accessories are often very expensive, fortunately you can learn how to make a paintball gun yourself. Paintball guns have always been a fun and relatively safe way that you and your friends can play war. Taking part in a paintball match is a great way to get the adrenaline pumping while providing a great amount of exercise. If you can't afford to buy a gun or just simply want to make one for the fun of it, you can learn how to and do it with ease.
To make a paintball gun, you will need:
- 2 liter soda bottle
- 4 feet of PVC pipe (find the size that the paintball you want to use will fit in perfectly)
- hack saw
- hand pump
- ½" PVC fittings (1 ball valve, 1 T-shaped fitting and 3 elbows)
- release valve
- plumbing glue
- First, you will need to get organized. Cut the PVC pipe into 5.5 cm, 4.5 cm, 65 cm, 6.5 cm, 10 cm, 4 cm and 4.5 cm segments and label them respectively 1-7. Label the fittings, 1a= T-shaped fitting, 2a= ball valve, 4a 5a and 6a= elbows.
- Place all of the pieces on the floor including the pump and the release valve and arrange them according to this picture: http://www.instructables.com/image/FLYC3FGF48NCWXV/Preparation.jpg
- Glue all the pieces together with plumbing glue.
- You may need to remove the end needle attachment. Once everything has dried and sealed, you are ready to fire away.
The paintball gun you have built may not fire as hard as a CO2 gun, but you can say that you built it yourself. Make sure that all of the pipes are properly sealed and glued, otherwise a leak may dramatically reduce the power of your paintball gun. Last and most importantly, be safe and have fun!