How To Make Paintball Guns
All mischief-makers should know how to make paintball guns. Paintball is one of the most thrilling and fun game played these days. It is an excellent combination of combat and sports and mixes a healthy dose of competition with adventure very well. Paintball is one of those games which are popular among people of all ages. People seek out woods or parks to indulge in a messy action involving colorful paints. If you set out to but paintball guns, you would be surprised to see how expensive they are. However, there is no need to worry, as you can easily make a paintball gun on your own.
You would need:
- Three-quarter inch PVC pipe
- A gas valve with a switch
- PVC pipe connecters
- Female end cap
- Pipe sealer
- Cut the PVC pipe: The first step in making a paintball gun would be to cut the PVC pipe to a length of one foot. Use the handsaw to do this. After that smooth out the edges using the sandpaper. This pipe will make the barrel for your paintball.
- Glue the pipe connecter: The next step in making a paintball gun is to attach a PVC pipe connector to the end of the PVC pipe with the help of some glue.
- Attach gas valve: Taking the side of the barrel which has the pipe connector attached to it, connect it to the gas valve. This will regulate the air flow for the gun. Fix another pipe connector to the free side of the valve.
- Female cap: In this step to make a paintball gun, take the PVC pipe and cut it to a length of five inches. Now attach a female cap to an end of the pipe.
- Finish up: In this last step to make a paintball gun fix the female cap end of the pipe to the gas valve and seal the connection with a pipe sealer to avoid air leaks. Make sure that when you fill your gun with air, it should not exceed 40 pounds.