Mix it up in the kitchen by learning how to make a pan de tres leches. There is nothing more tasty than a Pan De Tres Leches made with three types of milk for that moist cake consistency. The types of milk needed to make the wonderful De Tres Leches are evaporated, heavy cream, and condensed milk for that nice creamy flavor to your De Tres Leches. If you do not have a cake pan to make De Tres Leches that is fine, as this recipe for De Tres Leches will show you how you can make De Tres Leches using a nine inch spring form pan.
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 5 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (14 oz) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz) Can Evaporated Milk
- 10 Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Butter then flour the bottom of a nine inch springform pan.
- Beat the egg yolks in a small bowl and add in 3/4 cup of the sugar until the mixture is light in color as well as doubled in volume. Then stir in the milk, flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- In another small bowl mix together the egg whites until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add in the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Mix or beat until firm but not until dry. Then fold the egg white into the egg yolk mixture, and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let the cake cool for approximately ten minutes.
- Using a knife loosen the edges of the cake away from the edges of the pan, and remove the cake. Let the cake cool completely on a deep serving plate.
- Next mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk, and 1/4 cup of whipping cream in a small bowl. Discard at least one cup of the mixture or you may refrigerate for future use. Pour the mixture over the cake slowly allowing the cake to absorb the milk mixture. Next whip the remaining whipping cream until it becomes thick and reaches a spreading like consistency. Frost the cake with the whipping cream and then garnish with the Maraschino Cherries if you prefer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.