How To Make A Party Hat
How to make a party hat can be fun and can also add spice to your party. The paper hats are very easy to make, and they make a party very colorful and appealing. Making a paper hat ensures that your party has a personal touch. The various colors and materials used make the party very vibrant and enticing. The following are some tips that you can follow on how to make a party hat.
- Papers or card stock in different colors and materials
- Crayons, rubber stamps and markets for making the decorations
- Glitter, feathers, sequins and ribbons to add decorations to the party hats
- Paper clips, sticky tape and glue for fastening the party hats together
- Scissors to cut the papers and sticky tape into shape
- Get the required materials. The first tip on how to make a party hat is getting all the required materials.
- Fold the papers and cut to shape. You should then fold the paper into half and make a straight line along the center. You should then use this line to make two triangular shapes on one side of the paper. You should use this line to make two diagonal lines on one side and then fold the other end back towards the tip of the triangle.
- Tuck the edges and fasten them together. This tip on how to make a party hat requires you to fold the edges of the paper and apply the glue or sticky tape to fasten them together. You should also apply the glue at the top portion so that the flaps on the paper hat do not stick out.
- Do the decoration. You should then insert the feathers, ribbons or glitters at the top part of the party hat and glue them together. You should then use the stamp, crayons and felt pens to draw the decorations on the party hat. The decorations should be made in different colors to add a lovely color. This tip on how to make a party hat advises that you ask the kids to add more creative decorations on the paper hats. They should all be different from each other.
- Wear the hat. The last tip on how to make a party hat requires you to distribute them to your guests. Wear it on top of the head and then, enjoy the party.