How To Make Passover Cookies
Learning how to make Passover cookies is quite simple and takes very little effort. This Passover dessert recipe is easy to use and takes only 20 minutes of prep work and 35 minutes in total to yield 24 baked Passover cookies. Using this recipe you will learn how to make the most amazing Passover cookies that you can bake any time of the year.
Ingredients needed to make Passover cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups matzo meal
- 1 1/2 cups matzo farfel
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- To begin making Passover cookies start by mixing the ingredients and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add all the ingredients except the 3 large eggs and vegetable oil to a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In this simple step to make Passover cookies you will complete your cookie dough mixture. Add the 3 large eggs and the 2/3 cup vegetable oil to the mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients together well in your mixing bowl.
- The mixed dough should now look dry and crumbly. Use a tablespoon and scoop out the dough to drop onto a cookie sheet. Using the 2 cookies sheets and pans scoop 12 cookie dough drops into each pan.
- The final step in this recipe to make Passover cookies is to place the cookie sheet in the oven. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at the preheated temperature setting of 350 degrees.