Learning how to make pasta with Bertolli alfredo sauce is extremely easy. The sauce is already made for you, so you can concentrate on making the perfect pasta. Then all you have to do is put the two together.
You will need the following items to make your pasta with Bertolli alfredo sauce:
- 1 large pot
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 8 oz. pasta
- Small pot
- 1 jar Bertolli alfredo sauce
Follow these steps to make your pasta with Bertolli alfredo sauce:
- Fill your pot three quarters of the way with water. Set it on the stove and turn the heat setting to high.
- Bring the water to a boil. Add your salt and give it a stir.
- Place your pasta in the boiling water. You can place it in whole, or break it in half so that it fits better.
- Pour your Bertolli alfredo sauce in to a small pan and set the heat to medium. Heat through while the pasta is cooking.
- Cook the pasta for eight to twelve minutes depending on whether you like your pasta al dente or slightly mushy. Use a spoon or set of tongs to keep the pasta moving around every once in awhile as it cooks. This will keep it from sticking together.
- Remove the pasta from the heat and pour in to a strainer to remove the water.
- Place the pasta in a serving bowl. Pour the Bertolli alfredo sauce over top of it and mix the two together. Serve hot.
Sprinkle some parsley on to add color to the dish.
Parmesan cheese is also a great topping for an alfredo pasta.
Diced chicken or shrimp taste great when mixed in to a bowl of alfredo pasta.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.