Learn how to make patchwork jeans if you are looking for a fun craft project. Patchwork jeans can be a very cute fashion statement on a child. When they get holes in their jeans, patchwork can be a very good way to save money. If you work in a garden and get holes in the knees, patchwork can be a very crafty way to fix the jeans without paying a fortune! By following this quick and easy step by step guide, you will know how to make patchwork jeans, and hopefully save a little money too!
- Jeans with holes in them
- Pieces of fabric, any fabric will do it is your choice
- A sewing machine or a needle and thread
- Take your jeans that your wish to do patchwork on. Turn them inside out and lay them on a flat surface.
- Take the fabric you have chosen for your patchwork, and cut them into squares that are big enough to cover the hole in your jeans. For best results allow about two or three inches of extra fabric.
- Either with your sewing machine or your needle and thread, sew the fabric onto your jeans. Make sure the stitching is not too far away or too close to the hole, too far away the stitching may look a little silly, but too close and the stitching will not hold too well.
- Turn your jeans right side in once the entire piece of fabric has been sewn on. Examine the patchwork to make sure it covers the hole entirely, and you’re done!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.