Need to know how to make a peach margarita? If you want something cold and refreshing but are tired of the same old thing, a peach margarita is definitely the right choice. Cold and sweet, the peach margarita is the perfect drink for any occasion.
To make a peach margarita, you will need:
- 1 1/2 oz. tequila
- 1/4 oz. peach schnapps
- 1/4 oz. lime juice
- 1 large peach, 1 cup frozen peaches or 1 can peaches
- 1 cup ice
- Lime wedges
- Coarse salt or sugar
- A margarita glass
- A blender
- Chill your margarita glass by putting it in the freezer for two to three hours. This should be done in advance.
- Peel and pit the large peach and cut into one-inch chunks. If using frozen or canned peaches, cut into one-inch chunks.
- Add the ice, peaches, tequila, peach schnapps and lime juice into the blender. Blend in short bursts until the ice is crushed, then blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the salt or sugar onto a plate. Salt if you want a sweet and sour combo, sweet if you're just wanting something sweet and fruity.
- Remove your chilled glass from the freezer and rub the lime wedge around the rim. Save the wedge for the garnish later.
- Rub the rim of the glass in the salt or sugar until it's coated. Pour the margarita into the glass and garnish with the lime wedge.
This recipe is for a frozen peach margarita; if you still want the great peach margarita taste without the smoothie consistency, then only use 1/4 cup of ice and combine all the ingredients in a shaker rather than a blender and shake until mixed thoroughly. You will, however, need to either mash the peaches with a spoon first or blend them in the blender.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.