Need to know how to make a peach margarita? If you want something cold and refreshing but are tired of the same old thing, a peach margarita is definitely the right choice. Cold and sweet, the peach margarita is the perfect drink for any occasion.
To make a peach margarita, you will need:
- 1 1/2 oz. tequila
- 1/4 oz. peach schnapps
- 1/4 oz. lime juice
- 1 large peach, 1 cup frozen peaches or 1 can peaches
- 1 cup ice
- Lime wedges
- Coarse salt or sugar
- A margarita glass
- A blender
- Chill your margarita glass by putting it in the freezer for two to three hours. This should be done in advance.
- Peel and pit the large peach and cut into one-inch chunks. If using frozen or canned peaches, cut into one-inch chunks.
- Add the ice, peaches, tequila, peach schnapps and lime juice into the blender. Blend in short bursts until the ice is crushed, then blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the salt or sugar onto a plate. Salt if you want a sweet and sour combo, sweet if you're just wanting something sweet and fruity.
- Remove your chilled glass from the freezer and rub the lime wedge around the rim. Save the wedge for the garnish later.
- Rub the rim of the glass in the salt or sugar until it's coated. Pour the margarita into the glass and garnish with the lime wedge.
This recipe is for a frozen peach margarita; if you still want the great peach margarita taste without the smoothie consistency, then only use 1/4 cup of ice and combine all the ingredients in a shaker rather than a blender and shake until mixed thoroughly. You will, however, need to either mash the peaches with a spoon first or blend them in the blender.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …