How To Make A Peale Cocktail
Learning how to make a Peale cocktail isn’t hard, but it does have a lot of ingredients. The peale cocktail was brought about between the 1920’s and 1930’s and said to be a great cocktail after a delicious hearty meal.
To make a Peale cocktail, you will need the following ingredients.
- Cocktail Shaker, Crushed Ice
- Gin, Black currant Syrup, Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice, Orange Juice, and Absinthe
- Chilled Cocktail Glass, Ice Cubes, Garnish
- To start your Peale cocktail, you will need your cocktail shaker. A cocktail shaker is important for this cocktail because just mixing it will give it no justice. So fill your cocktail shaker half way with crushed ice, and move on to the next step.
- Gather all of your ingredients. You first want to add 2 oz. of gin, then a ½ oz of black currant syrup, ½ oz of Rose’s sweetened lime juice, your ½ oz of orange juice, and ½ oz. of absinthe. You want to shake your cocktail shaker for at least 30 seconds so all of your ingredients have a chance to mix with one another.
- Now that you have all of your ingredients together, pour your cocktail in a chilled cocktail glass with a couple ice cubes. When you are finished you can now get your garnish and garnish your cocktail glass. You can use many different garnishes for this drink, but a lime wedge is recommended.
You are finally finished making your Peale cocktail, so sit back, relax, and enjoy. If you would like to make more than one Peale cocktail at a time, just double or triple your ingredients, but keep in mind, you will need a larger cocktail shaker to do this.