Knowing how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is knowing how to make a classic favorite of many children and adults as well. This popular sandwich item, as considered by many, is a go-to comfort food. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a very good nutritional choice and to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a very easy task.
To make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you will need:
- American sandwich bread, sliced
- Jar of Peanut Butter
- Jar of Grape Jelly
- Butter knife
- Sandwich plate
- Prepare to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich by clearing a surface on the kitchen counter and by gathering the essential food items and tools needed. Once you have your counter space cleared and all the food items and tools are gathered, you are ready to begin.
- To start to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, remove two slices of American bread from its package and place them in front of you on your working counter space. Remove the lid of the peanut butter jar, scoop out a generous portion, about 1 tablespoon, with the butter knife. Now take the butter knife with the peanut butter on it, completely cover one slice of the bread, by spreading on one slice of the American bread. Replace the peanut butter jar lid.
- Then, to continue to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, remove the lid of the grape jelly. Before using the same butter knife, ensure that it does not have any peanut butter left on it, if it does wipe it clean by spreading the excess peanut butter on the second slice of American bread. Now you are ready to scoop out a generous portion of grape jelly, about 1 tablespoon, with the butter knife. Now take the butter knife with the grape jelly on it, completely cover the second slice of the American bread. Once you have finished using the grape jelly, replace the lid on the jar.
- To finish making the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, take the one slice of American bread with the peanut butter on it and place it on top of the grape jelly slice of American bread and place on a plate. You now know how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …