What to know how to make peanut butter balls? It's easy to make peanut butter balls–they rival any store-bought confection, and cost less! Peanut butter balls don't require many ingredients and whip together in no time.
To make peanut butter balls, you need:
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Steps to make peanut butter balls:
Combine graham cracker crumbs and confectioners sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Melt crunchy peanut butter and margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mixture as it cooks.
Pour the peanut butter mixture into the crumb mixture and blend thoroughly into a dough-like consistency.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls. Chill the peanut butter balls in the refrigerator on waxed paper set on a tray.
- Melt the chocolate chips, either in a double boiler, or in a microwave. Stir constantly and don't allow the chocolate to scorch. Stir chocolate chips every 30 seconds if melting in a microwave.
- Remove the chilled peanut butter balls from the refrigerator and coat them with the melted chocolate. Place the chocolate covered peanut butter balls on wax paper to harden in the refrigerator.
After peanut butter balls are hardened, store in the refrigerator in a covered container.
Substitute other crushed cookies besides graham crackers, like chocolate wafers, and try the recipe with melted white chocolate chips, or even half dipped in white, and half dipped in semi-sweet chocolate. Try rolling the coated peanut butter balls in finely chopped, toasted coconut or finely diced nuts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”