How To Make People Jealous
Learning how to make people jealous can be a lot of fun. True, no one likes a show off, but honestly, who cares? If you are making someone jealous, that really only means that you are better than them; and, in the end you are going to get both the first and the last laughs. Of course, making someone jealous is not going to be easy. It is going to take a lot of perseverance and thick skin on your part. Still, with the proper mindset, you can make your friend’s eyes and skin green with envy.
- Start buying things. This is the first key to making someone jealous. The more you have, the more they want. So get nice things. This may mean that you have to max out a few credit cards, but hey who cares. You are in the business of making people jealous, so this will pay off in the long run.
- Act like you do not care about anything that they have to say. When the person who you are trying to make jealous is speaking, interrupt them and start talking about yourself. This will infuriate them further.
- Go to bed with a lot of women. This step is crucial. After you start to ignore and interrupt the people you want to make jealous, they are going to try to cut you out of their life. Simply put, you are going to come across as a conceited jerk, who no one wants to hang around. You can combat this by going to bed with different women. No one understands why this works, but it does. When you start sleeping with hot, sexy women, people who used to hate you start wanting to be your friend, which in turn makes them jealous.
- Make the women you are sleeping with jealous. Now do not stop here. You are on a roll. You have nice things, a lot friends and many women. So, keep it up. Make the women jealous of each other and just keep riding the momentum.
- Dust your self off and start again. There really is no way to sugar coat it. Sooner or later, all this business of learning how to make people jealous is going to catch up with you. You are going to make a lot enemies, incur a lot of debt, and maybe catch an STD or two; but, you are also going to have a lot of fun. So, when the ceiling does come crashing down, just roll with it. You may even want to consider starting the whole process all over again.